Thursday, September 2, 2010

Things I Love... Lately

1.  When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin



 This book was wonderful.  I was hooked by the end of the prologue...  and read it cover to cover in less than 24 hours. 


2.  IKEA


Yes.  The 2011 catalog came out last month.  They have so many cool things.
So I got on their website and made a wish list... just for fun.
This was the resulting conversation.

Me: Hey, hunny.  Guess what?  I got on ikea's site and made a wish list.
Phil:  Really?  Sounds cool.
Me:  Yeah.  Guess how much my wish list totals?
Phil:  Ummmm... $300.
Me:  (smirking) How about $3400?
Phil:  (smiles and shakes head)

Hey- it's fun to dream, right? : )

3.  Gungor



A cool band that I just happened upon.  
My favorite songs?  Beautiful Things, Call Me Out, and The Earth is Yours.
I just really like their style.  It's really unique.  
Here's a link to a video of an acoustic version of The Earth is Yours:



4.  Nutella



"Nutella is a tasty hazlenut spread that contains ingredients such as skim milk and a hint of cocoa."
I first heard of nutella on Giada de Laurentiis's show on Food Network.
And I thought I would hate it.  Hazlenuts are not my thing.  I just don't like them.
Then I tried it... and I love it.  



Jealous.

5.  Etsy



Lots of pretty handmade things to buy.  Quilts, bags, jewelry... pretty much anything you can think of.
If you've never been, you have to go check it out.
Here's a link for you -- Etsy

6.  whatever





A new favorite blog.
I like that it's so real.  
Lots of pretty things, great pictures... and lots of real life "stuff".


I think that's all for now.
Just wanted to share some things that make me happy lately. 

What are some of your favorite things?  What have you enjoyed lately?  Share them with me and maybe I'll love them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment