Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cello Dreams

Last year I started a bucket list.

It actually consists of just a handful of things... but it's a work in progress...

I think I posted some of it on here at one point.

Anyways, one of the things on it is learning to play the cello.

You see, I love music. Always have.

I love to make music -- I play the piano and I played the clarinet in band all the way through middle and high school { that's where I fell in love with Phil actually -- but that's a story for another time :) }  And I love to sing...

And I love listening to other people make music.

It lifts me up.

So, I decided I loved the cello when I was young.  But, since I was already taking piano lessons, and participating in sports and band and everything else I never got the chance to pursue my cello dreams.

I've told Phil a hundred times, "I will learn to play the cello before I die."

He laughs at me and then says, "Then do it!"

Anyways -- on to the point of my post -- I stumbled upon this video recently.  It gives me goosebumps.  And makes me want to play the cello that much more.

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment