Monday, February 21, 2011

Long Time No See

Yes.


My last post was in November.


Many things have happened since then.  Good things.


However, I do not feel like elaborating on those things right this moment.  I stayed home from work today. Sick.  I am currently lounging around, following link after link... discovering many beautiful things, and delicious-looking recipes.


So, I will share some of them with you  : )


chicken cacciatore - pioneer woman



boyfriend flare jeans - gap

diy lamp redo - 33 shades of green

whole wheat buttermilk pancakes - our best bites

robins egg blue french oven - le creuset


dream window seat - design studio b

goldendoodle puppies - i want one

mushroom and spinach quesadillas (these have goat cheese in them!!!) - pioneer woman

fresh picked flowers - whatever


Enjoy beautiful things... no matter how big or small.


Have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment