Friday, November 19, 2010

Let Me Count the Ways

I love Christmas.


I cannot explain to you how much I love Christmas.  It is beyond words.


So, let me demonstrate for you how much I love Christmas...


Phil & I had a Christmas wedding.




I start listening to Christmas music on November 1st... 

Go here to listen to Christmas music 24/7:  http://www.live365.com/index.live



I cannot listen to this song without getting goosebumps... no matter which version/artist.  But Nat King Cole makes any Christmas song 5 times better.







Candlelight Christmas Eve service makes me cry every time.






We still go to my parents for Christmas and I'm up at 5 every Christmas morning, begging everyone else to get up.




{Yes, that is me, my sister, and my grandma in our Christmas pjs.  I am not ashamed.  Hopefully Gma and Lauren aren't either.  If they are, too bad... it's already posted. haha}



Phil proposed on Christmas.  {Phil + pretty ring + Christmas = very happy Rachel}




There are so many things I love about Christmas.  They're innumerable.


There's a feeling about Christmas that is unexplainable.  And I'm starting to get that feeling once again : )


It's just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment