Monday, July 25, 2011

Long Day

Today was a Monday to surpass all Mondays.

Yes... it really was that bad.

But, now I am home.  Relaxing, eating, drinking, doing a little bit of cleaning, cuddling with the dog, watching old episodes of Lost, browsing through some pretty sweet blogs.  So... it's better now.

Just got home from a few days camping at Higgins Lake.  It's one of my favorite places.



Every July, we go up for 12 or so days with my Dad's family.  Grandparents, aunts, uncles cousins, etc. The first year I went, I was 3 months old.  And I've been every summer since.

There's just something about it that I love.

Another year has passed and I feel so thankful that my family is able to come together and enjoy each other's company.

They've been going for 30+ years... and I hope it continues at least another 30.

_____________________________________________


I guess that's all for now.  Have a beautiful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment